Monday, February 10, 2014

Hanging in There

So it's been a long time since I've posted.  My health has had a lot more ups and downs than I would like but I'm trying to hang in there and stay positive.

I've been trying to do more art and post it to my Deviant Art profile.  I've been trying to learn Photoshop on my own and I've been making slow but steady progress.

I decided that for my printables/subway art stuff I'd post it on a separate blog since it is more of a Pinterest type of thing rather than Deviant Art.

Anyway, hopefully I will be feeling a little more up to blogging now that the yuckiest part of winter is over.

XOXO ~Ellie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellie! My name is Heather and I have a quick question for you! I was wondering if you could email me when you have a quick moment. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete